With myFleetLink and myDriverLink, our dynamic and integrated fleet management portals, your fleet will practically manage itself and you will be free to spend your time elsewhere. Read on to find out more about their cutting-edge functionality, then let us know if you’d like an estimate of the customized suite of services we can help you manage with these powerful tools.
Managing your fleet will never be easier than when you’re using myFleetLink, our proprietary client portal. This is where the magic happens. Log in for real-time operational and maintenance data for your entire fleet. Your dashboard gives you a bird’s-eye view of all your most critical information: inventory, mileage, maintenance records, fuel consumption, and contact information for your dedicated Union Leasing account manager. Go deeper and you can track, graph, and analyze away, or just keep an eye out for red flags that alert you when something may be amiss. You are free to interact as much or as little as you like.
This web-based application allows drivers to easily access and record information for their fleet vehicles. The driver-specific portal integrates with myFleetLink for seamless fleet management, and to help keep your company compliant with personal use tax laws.
myDriverLink conveniently offers:
- Contact information for your dedicated Union Leasing account manager and our 24-hour Driver Service Center.
- Digital storage of important documentation such as your company’s fleet policies, insurance paperwork, and backup vehicle operational manuals.
- Mileage reporting makes it easy to record business miles vs. personal use.
- Maintenance transaction records and archives.
- Fuel transaction records and archives.