ABOUT UNION LEASING
Union Leasing was formed in 1955 by Lawrence Faul of the Faul group to provide alternative consumer and commercial
fleet leasing. In 1961 they incorporated as Union Leasing Inc. and primarily provided closed-end financing. In 1989
Union Leasing was acquired by Chicago Freight Car Leasing a privately owned family company with its roots in rail
transportation dating back to 1928.
In 1989 Union moved from its long time Lombard location to its home ever since in Schaumburg Illinois a North West suburb of Chicago. Over the years Union leasing has focused itself on providing financial and fleet management services to all facets of the Commercial, Government and Rental Car industries.
From the beginning, Union has continued to strive at providing its client the best customer service we can provide, always remembering that
“There is no Union without U”.